Sunday, June 29, 2008

Hey man, what you growing?

Here are my hops. Thank you honey for taking the pictures. The vine clippings that I planted are not doing anything, which is good. If this works, I think I use our light bench and grown some more rhizomes over the winter. Next year I'll construct some larger poles since even in most of the hop gardening that I have read, the poles are about 15ft.

Also, after poking around Amazon, there's a book I saw, that I'll probably buy, all about home brew gardening. That should be fun for next year. This year, we're sticking with tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, parsley and chives.

2 comments:

Patrick & Lindsay said...

awesome!

Andi said...

Honey, I don't think you need the light bench to grow a root. But hey, if you want to help me get the light bench back in working order I'm all for that! I have plenty I'd like to keep going over the winter :)